Saturday 5 February 2011

Fernando Torres Chelsea's number 9


This song is tribute to Chelsea vs Liverpool at Stamford Bridge tomorrow Sunday 6 Feb midnight/Monday 7 Feb morning. Pretty nice and creative song to me. I've put the lyric below, British slang serious hard to understand for a noob like me. Hope you guys can correct me if I'm wrong. Now lets sing along beibi!


It's just good to be true
I can't believe you're a blue
With your skill, your flare and your touch
You will score goal very much
It's like Christmas has arrive
El Nino is part of our Shed
It's just to good to be true
Fernando you're Chelsea blue

With or without your long hair
You still play with style and with flare
You've already got the world cup
And you'll win the Champion League now with us
Blue suit you more anyway
It's bring out joy I, I'd must say
Its just to good to be true
Fernando you're Chelsea blue

Here we go! Lets go!

Fernando Torres you used to play in red
But now oh Torres you play for us instead
Fernando Torres you're Chelsea's number 9

Fernando Torres now at Chelsea training ground
Fernando Torres you won't be ain't come down
Fernando Torres you're Chelsea's number 9

Fernando Torres you can still play in red
Fernando Torres but just for Spain instead
Fernando Torres El Nino we love you Torres
Yaaaayyyyy~
Si si si

Image credit goes to: Sokernet
Thanks to Zaki Supandi for the shared.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follower Yang Sangat Heartless