Friday 31 July 2009

Cigarette Name Story

AMARAN DARIPADA KERAJAAN MALAYSIA:
MEROKOK MEMBAHAYAKAN KESIHATAN


> I am Peter Stuyvesant<

> I have two friends, Benson and Hedges<

> I came from the city of Marlboro,
<

> In the Salem high country<


> I Always carry a Mild Seven<

> I rode on a White Horse<

> Going to Kingsway in Kent<

> It was Lucky Strike I fell in love<

> With the daughter of Master Duke<

> Her name Was YSL<

> We got married by Perillys, the priest<

> We checked in at the house of Dunhill<

> And booked into room number 555<

> I laid her on the bed made of Gold Leaf<

> I played with her two Matterhorns<

> When I poked in my Rothmans King Size<

> She cried in delight, "You are a Rough Rider!!!"<

> You are riding like a mad Camel<

> When I asked her if she is satisfied<

> She answered" I want MORE!!!!"<

> Then suddenly she turned around<

>and asked me if I want to
enter her Gudang Garam.<

> She said... depan belakang puas, barulah SAMPOERNA!!!<


Moral's of a story
Merokok Membahayakan Kesihatan



chill bro~ ^_^




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follower Yang Sangat Heartless